Book Update. A lot of people have asked me how it’s been doing. The answer? Very well! It’s been awesome to hear about performer’s mom’s buying it and seeing a random stranger holding it at Sketchfest using it as an autograph book. It afforded me a new lens to play with as well a couple plane tickets to see Jay, enabling me to maintain my sanity. I had modest goals and they were accomplished… I’m a happy camper.
That being said, here’s what I have planned for the future. I’ll be releasing VOL 2 on Thanksgiving. It will be 120 pages long, and the price will remain the same. I will also be releasing a more affordable paperback version of VOL 2 and will be reformatting VOL 1 into a paperback version as well. I’m tripling my work to give plenty o’ options for every budget.
Here’s my tentative agenda of photo inclusions:
- The Midnight Show
- Paul F. Tompkins Show
- SF Sketchfest
- Bridgetown Comedy Festival
- Comedy Bang Bang (in studio & at UCB)
- Gravid Water
- Never Not Funny Pardcast-a-thon
- UCB-NY (I’m predicting I’ll be back there again at some point)
- More improv… specifically the long running groups at UCB like Convoy, Last Day of School, ASSSSCAT, Shitty Jobs and Facebook… etc
- Unspecified comedian at Jimmy Kimmel Live (are you a comedian going to be on JKL? Let me know so I can coincide my visit with yours)
- AND MOOOOOORE
If you haven’t bought Volume 1, type in SAVE10 at check out to save $10. It’s valid until February 27.
If you have suggestions on shows to shoot, feel free to reply to this post.
So there you have it… I’ll start piecing this together around summer, but until then I’ll be shooting sporadically. See you all around!