Everything is Terrible Festival | Cinefamily | 07.03.11
Tonight I had the privilege of viewing Dangerous Men, which might possibly be HOLY.SHIT.THE.WORST. best horrible movie I’ve seen. It was prefaced by being as bad, if not worse than Troll 2 and Birdemic. It lived up to its claims.
UNFORTUNATELY. The director, John S. Rad, died before it could make it to DVD, only allowing the movie to be viewed in weird film festivals like this one. No, not even a torrent exists.
- The movie was shot over 10 years and finally released in 2005. It made a grand total of $70 when it showed at Laemmle on its first run.
- Absolutely no introduction to any character on screen.
- Every scene was done in one take.
- A woman WILL get raped if they accept help from a stranger.
- Awkward upbeat music during stabbing scenes.
- The female lead in the movie gets fired 3/4s into the movie, forcing the story to go in a weird new direction.
- I don’t think I’ve said “WHAT THE FUCK” so many times in a movie.
- This movie makes no fucking sense.
- I love this movie.
If you enjoy horrible movies and this movie is EVER showing again near you, SEE IT. It has the potential to reach The Room like cult status.