Live in a Superego guy’s house!
My Little House Is For Rent!
This 1922 Craftsman bungalow has been completely remodeled and restored. It is technically a one bedroom but the garage out back has been converted into a studio/second room. It’s small but perfect for a young couple or single professional. This place will charm your socks off and then put them back on because it’s so cozy. Located near the Rose Park area of Long Beach. Available May 1, possibly sooner.
$1500 a month includes:
• Small private yard in front
• Private patio/yard in back
• Private street parking (one spot)
• Washer and dryer
• Gas grill
• New stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, and stove
• New hardwood floors (not laminate)
• New windows/door casements/molding
• New kitchen tile and cabinets w/built-in wine rack
• New furnace
• Landscaping gardener
• Optional security system (service is on your dime)
• Fios and DirecTV ready
The neighborhood is only so-so, but the house couldn’t be nicer.
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS – I put a ton of care into this place and would love to rent it to someone that will take good care of it.
Thanks to Zachary Childers for the photos.