SF Sketchfest | Conan O'Brien | 07.17.10
A few key memories from the night…
- Running late to the show due to some flight delays, and walking in JUST as Conan is trying to fill our seats.
- Did I mention our seats were in the FRONT ROW CENTER.
- Having front row center seats guaranteed Conan’s spit take getting into Valorie’s mouth. She’s probably impregnated now.
- Patton and Conan becoming increasingly drunk throughout the night after 2 bottles of wine between the both of them, then going half an hour longer to answer everyone’s Q&A.
- Patton leaving during Q&A to go to the restroom, and leaving his mic on. Intentionally.
- Being amazed at Conan’s ability to take the most mundane of audience questions and making it interesting.
All in all, an amazing amazing night. Though I never made it to his tour, this more than made up for it…